Data privacy and cookies
1 Limitation of Liability
The contents of this website are created with utmost care. However, the provider does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the content . The use of the content of the website is at the user's own risk. Contributions identified by name reflect the opinion of the author and not necessarily the opinion of the provider. The mere use of the website does not create any contractual relationship between the user and the provider.
2 External Links
This website contains links to third party websites ("external links"). These websites are the responsibility of their operator. When linking those third party links to the website, the provider ensured there were no legal violations. The provider has no influence on the current and future design and content of linked pages. The inclusion of external links does not mean that the provider adopts the content referred to in the links as own opinion. A constant control of external links without concrete evidence of violations is not feasible for the provider. Once the provider gains knowledge of rights violations, such external links will be deleted immediately.
If links on our pages route you to other pages, please inquire there about how your data are handled in such cases.
3 Copyright and Performance Rights
The information published on this website are subject both German and American copyright and ancillary copyright law. Any use not permitted by German/American copyright and ancillary copyright law requires the prior written consent of the provider or their respective owners. This applies in particular to copying, editing, translation, storage, processing and reproduction of contents in databases or other electronic media and systems. Contents and rights of third parties are marked as such. The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of individual contents or complete pages is not allowed and punishable. Only the production of copies and downloads for personal, private and non-commercial use is permitted.
The presentation of this website in external frames is only allowed with written permission.
4. Data Privacy
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available from you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is Sport-DONI e.K., Bissinger Strasse 2, 74343 Sachsenheim, Email: info @ sport-doni (see Imprint).
(3) When you contact us via e-mail or via a contact form, we will store the information you have provided (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number, etc.) in order to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- right to information,
- right to rectification or erasure,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to the processing,
- right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to the data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) paragraph 1 DS-GVO ):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- each transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes e.g., decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
f) [The Flash cookies used are not detected by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of your browser and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want to process the Flash cookies, you must install a corresponding add-on, eg. Eg "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Kill
6 Special conditions of use
The full data protection text can be seen on the German side of this website which highlights all items relevant for the GDPR, taking effect on May 25th, 2018.